Cancellation of Order before Dispatch
The Company hereby informs User that User's receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Company's acceptance of User's order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company's offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of User's order to accept or decline User's order for any reason. The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of User's order, after prior notice to User, to supply less than the quantity User ordered of any item. User's order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon shipment of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by the Company's servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the common carrier. The Company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and User's credit/ debit/ cash card charged. If User's credit/ debit/ cash card has already been charged for the purchase and User's order is cancelled, the Company shall immediately issue a credit to User's credit/ debit/ cash card account for the amount of the charge.
- User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a "Cancel Order" request, by logging a call with 24 hours Bajaj Electronics Customer Care.8688860000
- "Cancel Order" can be placed anytime after booking of order but before status of order changes into "handed over to courier" on the Website.
- All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 2% of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value) as Banking and Transaction charges and balance would be processed to be refunded to User. User understands and agrees to such deduction by putting Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.
Cancellation Policy for Store Pick Up Service
The order for purchase of the Products placed by the User using the Store Pick Up Service can be cancelled by the User at the Store on approval by the Store manager on the sole condition that the User makes a fresh purchase at the Store. Further, the amount paid by the User for the cancelled order will be refunded to the User after deduction of Two (2%) Percent cancellation fee.
Exchange / Replacement for Home Delivery after Dispatch of Products (Only in case of defective, damage and dead on arrival or what you have got is different from what you have ordered)
- In case the Product is found having certain defect(s) immediately after delivery of the same, User can request for exchange/ replacement of the Product any time after delivery of the Product but not later than seven (07) days from the date of delivery of the Product (which do not require any demo/installation) or seven (07)days from date of demo/installation (if manufacturing/working defect is discovered at the time of demo/installation for those Products which require demo/installation), by placing 'Exchange'/ 'Replacement Request' on the Website or by registering a call on Company’s 24 hours Bajaj Electronics Customer Care. In case any free item delivered to User is found defective then the Company shall arrange the replacement of the Free Item only and the main Product shall not be replaced.
- In case User decides to get replacement of the Product due to certain defect in the Product as provided above, then the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be exchanged/ replaced. However, User agrees to assist and cooperate to return the Product with all its accessories, freebies, original packing materials and such declaration duly signed by User as may be suggested by Customer Service Centre while registering call for return/replacement.
- Subject to the provisions as set out here in above, User hereby agrees and understands that she/ he cannot return any Products purchased on the Website at any Bajaj Electronics store. Products can be returned by User only by registering lodging a 'Return' request' by logging a call on the Company’s 24 hours Bajaj Electronics Customer Care.
- In case of any defect arising after delivery of the Product or after demo/installation of the Product as the case may be, such defects will be serviced by the respective manufacturer/brand in accordance with respective manufacturer's warranty terms.
- In case User opts for replacement of the Product due to any defect at the time of delivery or demo/installation of the Product, User will have to ensure that the Product is returned in undamaged and saleable condition including all accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. Kindly refer to the Returns sections on the Website for further detail on the Return Process.
- Cash-on-Delivery (COD) Order Cancellations/Replacement
- If you want to cancel the order, please do so by calling 24 hours Bajaj Electronics Customer Care or when our executive calls you up for the order verification.
- Once an order is delivered it cannot be returned/cancelled in case of any (defect/damage in transit/what you see is what you do not get) it could only be replaced.
- We would only be returning the product in case we run out of stock and the remittance would be done via cheque which would be delivered at the address customer has put at the time of placing the order within seven (07) days.
- All eligible refunds for 'Cash on Delivery' transactions will be processed by issuing account payee cheque in Users name as registered on the Website and delivered to the billing address entered during the online transaction effected by User on the Website and the cheque will be dispatched to the User only after the Product(s) is /are collected from the Users place with all its accessories, freebies and original packing materials
The User will be bound by the return policy of the Company and shall not hold the Company liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation of the order.
Store Pick-up or Non- Replaceable Products -
Certain products shall not be replaceable or exchangeable such as
- Products such as desktops, laptops, peripherals, gaming hardware, handy-cams, digital cameras, mobile phones, fixed phones mp3 players, accessories, large appliances, LCD's, TV's, home theatre systems and other entertainment products.
- Any products sold under Special offers or Promotional Schemes.
- Personal care products will not be replaced for hygiene reasons.
- Free gifts will not be replaced and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
It is expressly provided that if any Store Pick-up Replaceable Products are not available with the Store, the money shall be refunded to the User in accordance with the Refund Policy of the Company as set out herein.
In case of any escalation of customer service enquiries with regards to defects in products or complaints with services you are free to contact our grievance officer (HEAD OF ONLINE) at the below address
NAME : SUMA REDDY
EMAIL ADDRESS : firstname.lastname@example.org